Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Weekly Writing Update (13)


Because what's a writing blog without a writing update?

As you have seen, my main focus as of right now is If Only We, a young adult contemporary novel. I am in the process of revising and rewriting this one.

If Only We - current word count is 57,556.

Well, last week Saturday I moved into my own apartment. The move itself went just fine, and everything has been slowly starting to come together. It's taking a lot more time than I expected it to, but I believe the main reason for that is because of two things: 1). I work full time, which leaves little free time to accomplish too much, and 2). I have more responsibilities to take care of by myself that are part of a regular routine I didn't have before (dishes, laundry, trash, and the rest). I have several more things to set up and a couple projects to take care of, but I'm hoping by the end of next weekend I'll be relatively on track and mostly set up.

AND THEN! .....I can write again!!! AHHH! I have missed writing like I was before the whole working on moving out slash moving out thing happened. It will be very good for me. I have so much inspiration burning away inside of me that needs to come out. ^_^


 Jessica Sankiewicz

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't it suck when all your time is taken up with work? Hopefully once things settle down you'll be able to get into a better routine. Good luck! Can't wait to read some of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? It will get better. Thanks! I can't wait to share it with you. :)

      Delete