Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Weekly Writing Update (14)


Because what's a writing blog without a writing update?

As you have seen, my main focus as of right now is If Only We, a young adult contemporary novel. I am in the process of revising and rewriting this one.

If Only We - current word count is 57,556.

A slight delay in posting this... oh well! Here's a delayed post for you just to keep it all uniform. ;)

Ah..... no news again. Although I have been thinking about my stories and writing A LOT lately. I have so much to write out and decipher and come up with, it's exciting. My friend Rebecca is threatening to start bugging me soon about my writing. She's super excited to read my stories. I let her read the first few chapters (pre-editing) because I wanted to see what she thought of the story. She enjoyed it so much that she can't wait to read the edited draft. I can't wait to finish editing and writing it!


 Jessica Sankiewicz

2 comments:

  1. Tell Rebecca that if she wants, I'll join her and we can gang up on you and start bugging you together. It'd be fun! *evil laugh* Seriously though, you have so much going on, it's understandable that you haven't had time to sit down and write. Hopefully things will settle soon, and you know what? I think this time away is good for you anyway. You'll go back to your writing with fresh eyes and a new perspective, and that's never a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!!!! Lol. :P Yeah, it will settle down eventually. I just need to stop letting myself get so distracted. I think you're absolutely right, it will be very good for my writing to get back to it after this little bit of time away. I'm already feeling renewed with my story writing and coming up with new things because my brain is more focused on the creative part instead of all of the routine in life, you know? :)

      Delete