Friday, March 22, 2013

My Weekly Writing Update (12)


Because what's a writing blog without a writing update?

As you have seen, my main focus as of right now is If Only We, a young adult contemporary novel. I am in the process of revising and rewriting this one.

If Only We - current word count is 57,556.

Aaannnddd...... nothing. Definitely nothing this week. I've been packing and getting 5 hours of sleep a night and working full shifts. Good times. I am in the final stretch of the move... last minute packing is taking place right now and will continue to tonight. I'm getting the keys this morning and I'll be moving tomorrow!

*is freaking out now*

Not really. Okay, maybe kind of. It's like 50% panic and 50% excitement. I've got SOOO much on my mind as far as what needs to be done once I've moved. I really need to get a couple lists together for changing my address AND household item/grocery shopping. Otherwise I'll just forget something, and I don't want that since I'm going to be back to work on Monday.

Just to let you know, I will be internet-less for a week, so you may not see or hear much from me. Trust me, though, I'll be back in action as soon as I can, and hopefully with some sort of actual WRITING update. See you all soon!!! ^_^


 Jessica Sankiewicz

No comments:

Post a Comment