Friday, March 1, 2013

My Weekly Writing Update (9)


Because what's a writing blog without a writing update?

As you have seen, my main focus as of right now is If Only We, a young adult contemporary novel. I am in the process of revising and rewriting this one.

If Only We - current word count is 57,556.

And the ridiculousness of nothing to report continues. Trust me, though, there is a very good explanation. Once I have a couple of minor details worked out, I will let you guys know what is going on. Don't worry, it's a good thing. ^_^ Crossing my fingers I can let you know next week.

Until then, I hope all my followers have a splendid weekend!


 Jessica Sankiewicz

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm in a slump with my writing right now, which I'm not helping by playing World of Warcraft. Eek. As if I needed a new way to procrastinate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Slumps happen and sometimes we need a teeny break from writing. I want my break to be over though, lol. :P

      Delete