Friday, August 23, 2013

My Weekly Writing Update (34)


Because what's a writing blog without a writing update?

As you have seen, my main focus as of right now is If Only We, a young adult contemporary novel. I am in the process of revising and rewriting this one.

If Only We - current word count total is 57,556.
current revision word count is 44,858

Um...

........................................................ZOMG.

8,916 words revised.

HOW IN THE WORLD HAVE I BEEN ABLE TO DO SO MUCH IN ONE WEEK?!

I say it's my strong sense of determination. Part of it is because of my October deadline for publication. Which I'm glad I put in place--it has really helped me stay focused. If I can keep this up for the rest of the month, and then some, I can have it DONE by my personal deadline.

That means, HELLO betas!

That also means, HELLO paranoia!

That ALSO means, HELLO plotting my next novel!

It's all very exciting. I don't know how I'm managing to stay seated at the moment. Maybe it's the exhaustion from all the revising and typing all week.


 Jessica Sankiewicz

No comments:

Post a Comment