Friday, August 9, 2013

My Weekly Writing Update (32)


Because what's a writing blog without a writing update?

As you have seen, my main focus as of right now is If Only We, a young adult contemporary novel. I am in the process of revising and rewriting this one.

If Only We - current word count total is 57,556.
current revision word count is 35,060

Okay, definitely not as many words as I wanted. I am going to work on it tonight and tomorrow. I started to glance down the next couple chapters that I'll be doing and thinking about how to make them better. It should be pretty smooth getting through them. This is where some of the conflict really gets going in my story, so it gets interesting. I'm excited to be getting closer to the end. It's like YAY LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. Sort of. I mean, I'm not going to be DONE done when I finish. There's still betas to go.

In case you missed it, my book has a COVER NOW.

And it's gorgeous. <3


I LOVE IT SO MUCH. *huggles cover*

In other news... I'm going to start making this blog prettier over the next month. It's pretty dull at the moment and I want to add some color to it. Now that I have a cover, that will help. ^_^


 Jessica Sankiewicz

2 comments:

  1. I think the blog looks great with your cover as the background! If you'd like me to beta, I would be honored to do so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I may tweak it a little bit still, but I do like it a lot. I will definitely keep you in mind for beta reading! :D

      Delete