Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday's Letters #7


Friday's Letters comes from Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds.


Dear dreams, Thanks for the scene ideas. Again. And for the really cute guy I got to meet. Again.

Dear online sales preparation, I want to be done with you so I can just list everything, sell it, ship it, and get it out of my room. I'm crossing my fingers that it will all be over with soon.

Dear person who bought one of my handmade bracelets yesterday, You are awesome.

Dear shopping trip from last Saturday, You were a lot of fun. I found some pretty cool things, including a hoodie and jacket I can't seem to stop wearing. It was a very LONG but great day.

Dear the fact that we're nearing the end of 2012, Not that I didn't like you, but I can't wait for 2013 to start. I have a lot of things I want to do and change (some of which will be on this blog). It's just a bit frustrating to not have enough time to take care of everything. Once December hits, that will begin the plotting of a new improved Jessica's life plan. That sounds more important than it is. It's just a bunch of small things honestly.

Dear If Only We, I am sorry I have been neglecting you again. You know I don't want to. I want to write you. You're a great story and I want the world to read you. I promise that you will be complete very soon.


Have a great weekend everyone!!! 

 Jessica Sankiewicz

17 comments:

  1. lovely letters, miss! saw you over on ashleys page & wanted to say hi! happy to be a new bloggy friend/follower

    say hi back sometime, ok?
    hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! I'm going to go look at yours too. :)

      Delete
  2. Popping over from FL. I'm so feeling you on the online sales prep. I used to sell on ebay and it always too up so much time researching, photo shopping, writing the description etc. Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, exactly. That's always the most frustrating part and why I only do it once or twice in a year. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. great letters! i too am excited for '13!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yay, someone else who wants to see 2013! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi,

    I totally agree on the 2012-to end-one! It has been a rough year, and I am happy to welcome 2013 soon!

    Love from across the pond,
    Svenja
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been up and down for me, although not too bad in comparison to some years. I'm going to make 2013 a great year! <3

      Delete
  5. great this letters honey, you are so fortunately :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog! if you want, take a look at my blog...we can follow each other if you like it...i hope...kisses

    http://truelovecomesonlyinboutique.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right there with you on 2013 -- so many hopes and dreams of things I need to do/get done! Love your blog, girl!

    Stop by and say hi sometime -- thenakedmanual.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely! There are so many things I'm looking forward to in 2013. :)

      I will! :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks hon! I'll go check it out. You have a great weekend too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish you all the best of luck with that guy!! Seeing him again MUST mean something!!

    I have nominated you for a blog award over at my blog: http://svenja-happybluebird.blogspot.de/2012/12/award.html

    Love,
    Svenja
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it means something! ;) Thanks for the luck!

      Thank you hon! I appreciate it. <3

      Delete