Monday, November 19, 2012

Express Yourself #4: What are a few inspirational quotes you'd like to pass along to others?


Express Yourself is a weekly meme hosted by Jackie at Bouquet of Books and Dani at Entertaining Interests. The purpose of it is to get us to talking about the things that inspire us to write and inspire us in general in life. Check it out!

This week's question: 
 
What are a few inspirational quotes you'd like to pass along to others?

I adore quotes, so this may be hard to narrow down into one post...

"Be fearless."
"Any given moment can change your life. You just have to be there."
"Give me some hope to follow and I will run." ~Jarrod Gorbel
"My thoughts create my world." ~Megan McCafferty
"You’ll turn out ordinary if you’re not careful." ~Ann Brashares
"The person you see before you today would not be here if it weren't for the mistakes of yesterday." ~me


How about you? I'd love to know!

 Jessica Sankiewicz

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I love these!
    "Any given moment can change your life. You just have to be there." <-- My fav I think! So perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad to hear you love them. That's one of my favorites of all time. :)

      Delete
  2. I love your last quote! It's so true that nothing in this life is a mistake or a waste if it gets us to where we are now, and if we learn from it and don't repeat those mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I catch myself sometimes wishing things happened differently, but I remind myself of not having regrets for that very reason. :)

      Delete
  3. Great quotes! Love the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these, but "Be Fearless" and "My thoughts create my world" are my favorites.

    Glad I found you through the blogfest. I'm a new follower. :) It's nice to meet you and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore those myself. :) Thank you so much for following! I'm going to check out your post too. :D

      Delete
  5. Very positive quotes, I love them! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete