Friday, September 13, 2013

My Weekly Writing Update (37)


Because what's a writing blog without a writing update?

As you have seen, my main focus as of right now is If Only We, a young adult contemporary novel. I am in the process of revising and rewriting this one.

If Only We - current word count total is 58,845
Sent out to beta readers!

As of right now, I have received notes from TWO of my beta readers. I haven't had the chance to look at what they've said yet... because I had to get the software for my PC to read their notes. BUT. The software came yesterday and I'm installing it tonight. Sooooo...... YAY! I am still nervous to see what they think but I know I will be extremely appreciative of all their thoughts on how to make IOW the best it can be. ^_^

When it comes to With One Glance, I have it pulled up on my laptop and I tried to start writing the first chapter the other day before work. I am only a few sentences in... but I wish I had more time to write a little bit more. I have the first few chapters outlined, and I'm working out in my head where the next chapters will go. Trying to figure out the progression I would like to have with the story, and the timing. I still need to figure out what time of the year the story is starting at, so I can plan other things accordingly. That means it's time to draw up a calendar like I did for If Only We!


 Jessica Sankiewicz

No comments:

Post a Comment