Friday, September 6, 2013

My Weekly Writing Update (36)


Because what's a writing blog without a writing update?

As you have seen, my main focus as of right now is If Only We, a young adult contemporary novel. I am in the process of revising and rewriting this one.

If Only We - current word count total is 58,845
Sent out to beta readers!

If Only We has been with the betas for a week and I've been... not really doing anything. Well, working on some new stuff, not writing it, but planning and coming up with ideas for scenes. I've actually suddenly had two novella ideas come to me. One last weekend and one last night. I was in the middle of falling asleep and had to wake myself up to take down some notes. Oh good times. Hopefully there will be some new stuff to tell next week!


 Jessica Sankiewicz

No comments:

Post a Comment