Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Weekly Writing Update (18)


Because what's a writing blog without a writing update?

As you have seen, my main focus as of right now is If Only We, a young adult contemporary novel. I am in the process of revising and rewriting this one.

If Only We - current word count is 57,556.

Dude! I almost forgot to update this. Blast! That's what I get for spending all that time getting my book blog back together...

In any case!

I'm working on getting my official Facebook page together so that I can share a link with you guys on here and you can "like" my page. You'll be able to keep up with more things going on in this writer's world on Facebook more than on here. On here will be more lengthy discussions and shares, but I'll add on little snippets of what I'm doing at the moment on Facebook or throw out questions to you guys at random. I will have a link to share for you at the end of the week.

And... I'll have to update that word count. Not that I've done anything dramatic recently, but I did have a different word count after my first run through of grammar edits. THEN will come major edits. This will be excitement at its best! ;)


 Jessica Sankiewicz

4 comments:

  1. Looks like your moving right along. Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's incredible all the places a writer has to be these days in order to get any exposure. I've been thinking about doing a page on FB and other social media but I barely have time to jump on the blog! Good luck with everything. I will surely "like" you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true. I don't know how much of a difference it makes how many/how often one is on them, but I'm gonna do what I can. It's hard to keep up with it all though. That's why it's taken me so long to get the FB page up! Lol. :P Thanks!!!

      Delete