Saturday, April 27, 2013

My Weekly Writing Update (17)


Because what's a writing blog without a writing update?

As you have seen, my main focus as of right now is If Only We, a young adult contemporary novel. I am in the process of revising and rewriting this one.

If Only We - current word count is 57,556.

I can't wait until May. I feel like I'm getting nowhere fast. May's a good month. Right before summer and when the sun is out and the sky is blue and there are puffy clouds all over... It'll be a nice time to reactivate myself in my writing. :)


 Jessica Sankiewicz

4 comments:

  1. I am so freaked out that it's almost May. I feel like this year has flown by so quickly. Hope you're making some good progress with If Only We.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! This year is flying already, it's insane. I'm hoping to get right back into it soon. I've been doing a lot of thinking on it lately. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm waiting for May too. The difference is I'll 'start' writing in may. All the best for your WIP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope for the best for your writing too! :D

      Delete