Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday's Letters #3


Friday's Letters comes from Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds.


Dear Weekend, Finally! It is time to catch up on all this stuff that has been piling up for weeks on end without me even realizing it. Not only that, but Sunday will be an awesome day where I can hang out with my BFF and watch Mean Girls (which, she has NEVER seen... HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!) and catch her up more on Season 3 of Castle. Ah... good times...

Dear If Only We, You may get neglected this week so I am apologizing in advance. But never fear, I am not forgetting about you. I just need to take care of a few things, then you'll get my undivided attention the following week.

Dear Scarlet Read-Along, I can't wait to get you started. I'll be spending tonight and tomorrow getting all these posts set up. It's getting exciting. (PS: If you're interested in reading A.C. Gaughen's Scarlet, check out this post and sign up!)

Dear NaNoWriMo, Sorry I'm not participating this year but I want to thank you for last year. I'll never forget you or what you've done for my writing. If Only We also thanks you.

Dear Marie, You're just such an awesome person. I'm always wishing I could just hop in my car and drive to your house anytime I felt like it. Well, I could, but that would be quite the daily drive. ;) Talking to you and plotting out all these fun things is the best. I can't wait to read Scarlet with you. It's going to be so much fun!

Dear Rebecca, Thank you so much for being there in so many ways and showing me what true friendship is. It's strange how one can have a horrible day then discover the things their friend is willing to do to help and suddenly everything feels right with the world. I'll never forget it.


Have a great weekend everyone!!! 

 Jessica Sankiewicz

2 comments:

  1. Get in your car right now and DRIVE! Well, maybe not now since we're getting backlash from the hurricane lol. You're so awesome and I love you!

    Castle and Mean Girls! Last night I watched Bridget Jones' Diary because during revisions of TGC when Mel was talking about it, it made me want to watch it lol.

    I hope you're having a great day with your bff! :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I know, I so want to do that!!! <3

      Oh yes! I still haven't seen Bridget Jones' Diary. It's on my "movies I should have seen but somehow never got around to watching for some reason because I'm apparently nuts" list. :P

      It was a good day. :) Nice to be able to chill for a moment before a new work week.

      Delete