Monday, September 25, 2017

A Switch to Kindle Unlimited!


Hello!!


I've decided to place both Now You Can See and Not Until Tonight on Kindle Unlimited for the first time. It isn't the first time I've used KU (I put all my Lilly Avalon books on KU a few times), but I've never done it under Jessica Sankiewicz/Jessica L. Tate.

So if you haven't had the chance to read either and you have KU, now's your chance to check them out for free! If you don't have KU, you can still get Not Until Tonight for only 99 cents and Now You Can See for only $1.99.



If Only We is still available on all platforms, but I am planning on switching it to KU at some point in the near future (possibly by the end of the year). I'm in the process of a few light edits to fix some errors I've discovered since publishing. Hopefully I'll be able to get to these soon and get the book reformatted, which I'm going to attempt to do myself, so wish me luck there!


Happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment