Thursday, September 7, 2017

Now You Can See is now available in Paperback!


Good news, everyone! My debut poetry compilation, Now You Can See, is finally available in paperback.


I'm super excited to have this book in my hands after all this time. As I've said before, poetry was a first real writing love and I always wanted to publish my poems. And now that I have it's like achieving a childhood dream.

Now You Can See paperbacks will be available soon in my Etsy store and at the two author events I'm attending in October (Arch City in Columbus, Ohio and Glass City in Toledo, Ohio). I may also host a couple giveaways between now and the end of the year. We'll see.

In the meantime, it is available for direct ordering through the CreateSpace store and it will be on Amazon and other retailers within the next week or two (soonest on Amazon). If you really want them signed, just wait another few weeks for my order to come in and you can get a signed copy direct from me (along with swag). And while you wait, you can follow my Instagram for photos of the inside.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment