Monday, April 25, 2022

Now You Can See Gets a Brand New Cover


Hello everyone!

I'm so happy to announce during the last week of Poetry Month that Now You Can See has a brand new cover. I put it off for far too long because I wanted to actually draw something for my covers. Ultimately I decided that I didn't want to wait around to get a drawing tablet and looked for one.

Here's what the original cover looked like:



And here's the new cover:

. . . . .
. . . .
. . .
. .
.


I'm actually quite pleased with how it turned out. It has the right feel to it that I wanted to create.

Something I want to do in the near future is to publish more of my poetry, but I need to get my old laptop back up and running. I had 5 books planned out, including Now You Can See, but I can't remember which poems belong to which collection. I've also been writing poems off and on over the last few years that aren't included with those. Plus, I found my original poetry notebook where I would write everything on my mind out in a solid paragraph that I would turn into actual poems later. There are quite a few that I never made into poems that could very easily be created now.

Once I have my mud together, I'll definitely let you know when more poetry is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment