Friday, July 23, 2021

If Only We Gets a Brand New Cover


My first book, If Only We, has a new cover! I started designing my own covers a few years ago and I figured that this cover is in need of an update.


The Old Cover




. . . . .
. . . .
. . .
. .
.


The New Cover



What do you think? I feel it suits Adrienne both in hair color and the ambiance of second chances.

As of right now, If Only We is only available on Amazon (and in Kindle Unlimited). I am currently in the process of doing some revisions due to some errors that have been discovered post-release. While I'm fixing those mistakes, I figured it wouldn't hurt for me to read it over and see if I can tighten it up a little more. I feel I've learned a lot over the years with writing and my very first book could use a little bit of a refresh.

My goal is to have it rewritten, proofread, and reuploaded everywhere by the time its anniversary comes up on October 27th. Since it's more of a "read it over while fixing a handful of issues" sort of revision, I think it's manageable for me to get it back up everywhere by then.


No comments:

Post a Comment