Friday, June 21, 2013

My Weekly Writing Update (25)


Because what's a writing blog without a writing update?

As you have seen, my main focus as of right now is If Only We, a young adult contemporary novel. I am in the process of revising and rewriting this one.

If Only We - current word count total is 57,556.
current revision word count is 19,809

Hmm... well... I didn't get too far this week. Then again, I only worked on it for an hour at the most. I managed to type out several dialogues on my phone (I got a new one and can type out SOOO much more at a time, it is awesome), including one I need to add to If Only We. I was scrolling down to remember how I wrote out a certain scene so that I could make sure the scene I was working on matched up and I noticed something that was off. So, I made a note in my phone on how to fix it. Other than that, I accomplished very little writing/revising-wise this week. I'm hoping for better numbers by next week. I'd like to push to reach the halfway mark, but I don't want to set my sights THAT high. It just depends on how much free time I manage to have this weekend and next week. We shall see! ^_^


 Jessica Sankiewicz

2 comments: