Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year from Jessica L. Tate!


Hello everyone and happy new year to all!

I hope that this new year (and new decade!) brings you everything.

I'm popping in to say hello again! The last time I posted on here was January 1st 2018, so it's been a long long long time. I hope all is well with you.

There isn't anything to report from me at the moment, but I am genuinely hoping to have something new to share. In the meantime, let's talk the new year!

My word of the year is RECLAIM. As in take back my life. I've had some curveballs thrown at me causing various frustrations, but I'm taking this time in the new year/decade to RECLAIM myself.

I wrote a novella last year that I thought I would be publishing as Lilly Avalon (my pen name), but once I finished it, I realized it would be better as a Jessica L. Tate book.

Speaking of which, all of my books will now be published as Jessica L. Tate. I decided to combine both my names (maiden of Jessica Sankiewicz and married Jessica L. Tate) and use only one.

Anyway, I'm going be spending my first day of the new year/decade relaxing and making plans for the year!

Take care! Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment