Friday, February 8, 2013

My Weekly Writing Update (6)


Because what's a writing blog without a writing update?

As you have seen, my main focus as of right now is If Only We, a young adult contemporary novel. I am in the process of revising and rewriting this one.

If Only We - current word count is 57,556.

I finished the preliminary edits!!! It only took, what, a couple weeks? Thanks to all the stuff that got in the way... not to mention the insanity that which is grammar check. It helped in some places though, trust me. You don't realize how often a few of the little things can slip through the cracks, no matter how diligent and grammar conscious you may be. It's a good reminder.

And if you want a quick laugh, I suggest checking out my Twitter feed. It might provide some amusement. Oh yeah, and if you're not following, you really should, because my Twitter feed (when I'm actually able to tweet, lol) is awesome.


 Jessica Sankiewicz

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the first edits! Must be a great feeling! I live in fear of not things slippig through the cracks. Its so common. I guess that the key is to get as many fresh eyes as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It feels pretty good. Fresh eyes help immensely! I can't wait to get the advice from you and my other betas. :)

      Delete